[rescue] To Shirker

Earl D. Baugh Jr. earl at baugh.org
Thu Aug 7 15:54:18 CDT 2003

I've tried 3 times to reply Shirker <shirker at mooli.org.uk> but keep getting
bounces...(regarding some Shoeboxes)  So am posting my reply.

Also, can you please send me an alternate address?

Regarding your questions:  I am not sure, but one of the ones I have may be
a EXP-2.  It's got DD50 connectors (I also have the replacement cable that
would let you use HD50's in it...but I'm keeping that...that's still useful
to me)  You have the part #?  or a picture? so I can confirm?  (it's got
the ridgy front panel...at least for the bottom part...)  It would
definitely hold 1 5.25 drive...and it looks like it could hold another,
though I can't say how you'd mount it....I got the shoebox without any
drive mounted in it.  It's a "spare" (I'm actually using it as a "power
supply" right now for a drive sitting on top of it, with the cover off,
that's a temporary solution 8-) .  I should move it to another shoebox....)

If it's the right one, I imagine we could work out some trade/deal...

Earl
(I take it I'm shipping to the UK...so we'll have to find out how much that
is going to cost...this thing isn't light....)