[rescue] Total corporate madness (

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net
Thu Aug 7 16:00:27 CDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 04:54:35PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Uhhhhh, yes, I use OS X, I'm typing on it now.  I don't write
> software for every platform I *use*.  This machine is an appliance for
> me.  I compile what I need, and I never look at the assembler output
> when I'm compiling multi-hundred-thousand-line applications like
> gEDA/gschem.
>
>   WOW my boss really pissed me off today.  Does it show?

Nope.  But it could just be because I'm in a bad mood as well.  My boss
told me to type a command, that had the effect of wiping out a .c file
(I might have mistyped the command, but when he reviewed the bash
command history, he said I hadn't) that wasn't recently backed up (like,
not in months), which I'd been working on.  Grr.  I'm still not done
making fixes to the backed up version.   We really need a backup system
here.

Oh, and I HATE AUTOCONF!!!!