[rescue] 48v 15 amp power supply kit?

Daniel de Young daniel at velvetsea.com
Tue Aug 5 20:08:49 CDT 2003

Me and a buddy and toying around with the idea of building a rack mount
AC-to-DC power supply.

We thought if there was enough interest we could throw some kits
together for other interested gear-heads.  We'd prolly have to see it as
a kit (minimal soldering and assembly), but most of the stuff would be
pre-fab.

Is this anything that people would be interested in?

What features would you like to see?

We're shooting for a price between $130 and $200 depending on how much
regulation and power conditioning we have to build in.

-Daniel

p.s. He's an EE freak and I did some ac-to-dc stuff in school.