[rescue] Ok, what kind of SCSI connector is this?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Aug 5 12:02:51 CDT 2003

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Earl D. Baugh Jr. wrote:

> Well, that's what I get for being sloppy.  I realize that I've got a
> "Single  Ended Ultra Fast Wide SCSI-3 Interface" drive.  However, I'm
> almost positive it has 34 pins, not 68.

I saw one of these cables last night in a pile of SCSI stuff.  I almost
think that it's for SCSI laptop drives, but I'm sure you'd have
mentioned if the drive had a 2.5" form-factor.

However, I don't believe it's a "wide" interface.  I don't think there
are enough pins to get that job done.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford