[rescue] good spring cleaning

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Tue Aug 5 11:47:06 CDT 2003

Andrew Weiss <ajwdsp at cloud9.net> wrote:
> [...] i.e. not wafted from the can but in vapors around a gas station.
> Never sniff a vessel of solvent directly of course :-).

I'm quite partial to the aroma of the Electrolube foam cleanser that was
mentioned here recently. Just spray some into the cap, and the smell is
released as the foam bubbles collapse.

It sure beats the usual nasty smells in the computer room.

--
Remember, when it comes to commercial TV, the program is not the product.
YOU are the product, and the advertiser is the customer.