[rescue] good spring cleaning

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Aug 5 11:41:39 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 11:12 AM, Sandwich Maker wrote:

> well, i studied chem all the way to organic before i switched to cs
> and spent a little time in labs, so i'll just say that i -like- the
> smell of diesel exhaust and say chacun a son gout...

kereosene is good sniffs.... I have a bunch of lanterns that I burn in
the winter... (old-time oil lanterns) ... I fill them with
kereosene.... smells good raw or cooked as opposed to gasoline which
smells good only raw and 2nd hand... i.e. not wafted from the can but
in vapors around a gas station.  Never sniff a vessel of solvent
directly of course :-).