[rescue] backup software

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Mon Aug 4 15:55:31 CDT 2003

> Can't you get some sort of non-profit discount? Also, Sun
> sells NetBackup, and
> maybe there's a local deal you can get in on.
> -wde
> --
> Will Enestvedt
> UNIX System Administrator
> Johnson & Wales University -- Providence, RI

	Funny you should mention that. Sometime ago, I cannot put my finger
on exactly when, it would seem that the industry has ditched the idea of
educational and Non-Profit discount. It has been over a year since I have
seen a real discount for either. I think with the bubble crash all clients
are now lumped into the arena of "People with money, rape them" instead of
being separated according to there ability to pay. Pisses me off , but not a
lot that I can do about it.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org