[rescue] backup software

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Mon Aug 4 15:34:24 CDT 2003

Can't tell you what to use, but i can say that you'll want to stay away from Arkeia.  I'm using them to backup some of my linux boxen and it just plain sucks.  Interface sucks, scheduling sucks and their mailing list even sucks.

I'm leaning towards BruPro to replace Arkeia, but will have to do some testing later this year before i make any final decisions.

Good Luck,
/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/