[rescue] good spring cleaning

John Mothershead john at backyardtech.com
Mon Aug 4 13:11:10 CDT 2003

I'm not sure of the volume, but the bottle is about 2' long, and 6" or so in
diameter. The regulator was a remanufactured (Used) one. It's not all shiny,
but it works great.

 I don't really own the bottle. It's an exchange. I opened an account, paid
a deposit on the bottle, then when it's empty I bring it back and they
exchange it for a full one. I pay only for the gas + a small filling fee,
though I don't remember what it is off hand.

-- John