[rescue] good spring cleaning

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Aug 4 12:27:48 CDT 2003

On Monday, August 4, 2003, at 12:10 PM, John Mothershead wrote:

> For those who have used compressed air, do you have a problem with
> moisture
> in the air?

I don't, but I have a water trap on my compressor.  Once in a while I
have to empty it, but those days are few.

>   I bought a nitrogen bottle and a regulator at the local
> welding/compressed
> gas dealer. Initial cost was a bit steep, $125 or so, I don't remember
> what
> refills are, but no to bad. I get a nice regulatable stream of dry gas.
> Works great!

That's the best stuff for inexpensive and portable compressed air
source.  I hate to bring up the paintball subject again, but HPA
systems filled from a nitrogen tank are sometimes necessary depending
on your marker.

How big is your bottle?  $125 for a bottle and a regulator sounds like
a bargain to me!

--
Kurt				"There are some bad people on the rise.
kurt at k-huhn.com	They're saving their own skins by ruining peoples