[rescue] good spring cleaning

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sun Aug 3 20:36:42 CDT 2003

On Sunday, August 3, 2003, at 08:29 PM, Daniel de Young wrote:

> On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 18:21, Mike Hebel wrote:
>
>> Mike Hebel
>> 2612 Sterling Drive,
>> McHenry, IL 60050
>>
>> *blink*
>>
>> Oh..."cleaning"...not "cleaning out".  ;-)
>
> Heck!  I just got all this stuff and already you want to clean me out
> <g>

This _is_ the "Rescue" list. ;-)

I figure I could "rescue" your back from having to move all those
machines.  I could rescue your blood pressure from all that nasty
caffein you'll have to drink on those long nights of configuring all
those machines.  *grin*

>> Air-cans, alcohol, q-tips, good ventilated location.  Goo-Gone for any
>> marks or property sticker adhesive on the outside.  Soft-Scrub for
>> bleaching yellowed plastic - provided the yellowing isn't on a
>> "classic" antique machine.
>
> Should it be denatured alcohol or does it matter?

I usually just use the 99% rubbing alcohol from the store.  Not the 75%
pure stuff.

Mike Hebel

--
Medieval Combat anyone? http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=694655