[rescue] any tricks for installing/removing ram from sparc10s?

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Aug 2 12:14:57 CDT 2003

ick...

I've never had this problem... not sure why your DIMMS are so tight.

I usually pull on the DIMM while I work the lever... as the levers can
break easy enough.

Inserting them has never been difficult for me... just some firm
downward force with the thumbs on each end of the DIMM.

If you were to use anything, I'd think contact cleaner would be the
most appropriate.

Are your DIMM contacts corroded ????

-- Curt