[rescue] Wit's end -- Indigo2

Joshua Newton limelight at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 30 18:00:15 CDT 2003

I'm seeing a bunch of 50/68 adapters on eBay, like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2726036595&category=31494

Is this the kind you're talking about? Will this let me run a 68pin
drive on the Indigo2? I'm specifically looking at this drive here:

http://www.centrix-intl.com/list.asp?CategoryID=1

Drive is item code MDC013-91.

Thanks for your help.