[rescue] Wit's end -- Indigo2

Joshua Newton limelight at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 30 16:26:36 CDT 2003

I've got it back in, finally. I noticed that in the diagram, the top
cover is being pictured as being pushed towards the front of the machine
as it's pushed down. Of course, I had to bang on it pretty hard (and
there was an ominous *snap*, but I think that was just something
clicking back into place...), but I guess that's how you're supposed to
do it. I just purchased some extra memory for it (128MB, to bring it to
256MB total), and I dread when I have to do this again.

Do you happen to know if the Indigo takes 50pin or 68pin disks? I just
snagged a drive tray on eBay, but now I need to know what to put on it...