[rescue] OpenBSD on Intel (actually)

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Sun Apr 27 13:02:43 CDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-04-27 at 12:46, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
> Installing OpenBSD was rather cool, and, once installed, it ran fine when
> the machine deigned to boot.  I'll give it another try some other time, on
> some other machine.

I think that's the key.  Sometimes a machine just sucks and you should
take it out back and beat the piss out of it, "office space" style.
This happens fairly often with x86 stuff.  Thing is, even if you did get
it going, you would loathe to ever have to deal with it again, if
something should stop working.

	-Dan Sikorski