[rescue] Personal Irises - Update

Dan Canaan flinters at picarefy.com
Sat Apr 26 13:36:37 CDT 2003

Sorry folks, for some weird reason Norton Antivirus has decided that Rescue
list messages are infected and had quarantined them.  I was only getting
about 10% of the total volume and *none* of the replies regarding the
SGI's.  I got suspicious and found the missing messages and will be having
a little word with my NAV to see about fixing that situation.  Hmph.  I
hate it when software tries to 'help' you.

-Vegaman Dan