[rescue] SGI IRIX question

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Apr 25 00:34:32 CDT 2003

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:

> Question is... when using the 6.5.3 update which comes with its own
> installation tools and overlays CD is the original IRIX 6.5 Installation
> Tools CD required as well ?

No.  In fact, you want to avoid using the original installation tools
disc.  You -always- want to boot of the lastest disc.

> If not, I can make a complete 6.5.3 set, correct ?

You have a complete 6.5.3 set, it seems.

--
Jonathan Patschke *) "who has been feeding my cats crack again??  they
Thorndale, TX     (*  were doing chuck norris shit all over the apartment