[rescue] KVM and Sunfire 280r

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Apr 24 18:14:54 CDT 2003

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Dave McGuire wrote:

> I heard one guy say something like "boy is this guy going to be
> surprised when he figures out he can't USE the computers all bunched up
> in a room like this?  I mean, where is he going to put the monitors
> and keyboards?  He must just be starting out."

*blink*

A house full of BIG computers, oscilloscopes, SEMs, books, papers, and
more testing equipment than seen outside of a well-done sci-fi movie,
and they think you're just starting out?

>    Windows users.

I'd blame it more one genuine stupidity.  Some people's lack of common
sense can only indicate a manufacturer defect.

--
Jonathan Patschke *) "who has been feeding my cats crack again??  they
Thorndale, TX     (*  were doing chuck norris shit all over the apartment