[rescue] Good deal for Ultra 2 Enterprise and SS10?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Apr 24 11:41:20 CDT 2003

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Rodito Buan II wrote:

> I was given a deal for 2 Sun machines for $150 CND. This might be a good
> rescue!!!

<rescue>
  Man, that's an absolutely horrible deal!  Don't him screw you over
  like that!

  What's his email address so I can, uhm, scold him--yeah, that's it!
</rescue>

The U2E alone is worth more than $150 CA.  If you have the cash, jump on
the deal.

--
Jonathan Patschke *) "who has been feeding my cats crack again??  they
Thorndale, TX     (*  were doing chuck norris shit all over the apartment