[rescue] OT: Linux and USB on Intel

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Mon Apr 21 02:17:56 CDT 2003

It was the only thing SCA based that i had on hand at
the time.  One for the SS20, one for an Indy (with an
SCA to 50pin adapt.)  Waste of fast drives i know but i
don't have anything slower nor do i have a place to put
the drives where they would be better suited... well
one could go into the Octane and probably will end up
there at some point after i procure a rail/tray for it.

/KRM