[rescue] SGI Personal Irises- Free

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Apr 23 03:48:59 CDT 2003

I REALLY don't see the point in doing this with an IRIS.  I
don't really like it when people do this to functional
O2s/Octanes but at least some of SGI more recent systems look
pretty cool (for the record, the Indigo looks good as well).
I have nothing at all against the IRIS boxes but their saving
grace isn't their looks by any stretch of the imagination.  So
if you take away the insides and cram a P4 in there you are
left with an ugly, heavy PeeCee.

Wish i lived close enough to pick up one of these... even if i
did it wouldn't fit in my car though.

/KRM