[rescue] Quick question about the precisionbook

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Tue Apr 22 11:59:58 CDT 2003

I have the same issue with my precisionbook. I found out when I remove
the battery it boots up. When I put it back to quick it will power up but
not boot up. If I just leave the battery out it will work and then I can put
the battery in but if I unplug the power it will shut off. I think it is a
dead
battery or so but I dont know for sure. Mine is doing the exact same
weird thing.