[rescue] OT: Linux and USB on Intel

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Mon Apr 21 14:14:10 CDT 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:17:13 -0500, "Jonathan C. Patschke"
<jp at celestrion.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Jeffrey Nonken wrote:
>
> > My high-tech solution:
> > http://parasite.host4us.com/images/VoodooFan004x.jpg
> > Bad pic of my high-tech solution in place:
> > http://parasite.host4us.com/images/VoodooFan001x.jpg
>
> *blink*
>
> Nevermind, I'll never understand.  All my systems shipped from the
> factory with more-than-adequate cooling.  I can't understand why people
> continue to throw perfectly good money at x86 equipment and related
> periphreals.
>
> The day I have to clothespin a squirrel-cage fan to the innards of one
> of my SGIs is the day that I sell all my computer shit on eBay and
> become a farmer.

Amazingly enough, I had reasons that seemed like good ones at the time. But
you can't understand, or don't want to understand, and would rather
gratuitously insult me than make the effort.

Thank you for making my life just a little bit harder.

---
I don't understand it. He just sits there licking his eyebrows, and he gets
all the girls!