[rescue] Osicom Solaris drivers

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 20 21:53:44 CDT 2003

On Sunday, April 20, 2003, at 10:50 PM, Paul Hortiatis wrote:
> I have a few of the Znyx quad cards that i have been unable to get
> working
> under any os but solaris, Have you been able to get them working under
> FreeBSD on a sparc machine?

   That's odd...I have several Znyx quad 10mb and 10/100mb cards that
I've used on several platforms under NetBSD and FreeBSD.  The ones I've
seen are a fairly generic PCI-PCI bridge with four Tulip interfaces on
the other side.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols