[rescue] Osicom Solaris drivers

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sun Apr 20 21:23:54 CDT 2003

Hi all,

Does anyone have the Osicom 2300-series Ethernet drivers for Solaris
around? I saw a mention in the archives that Eric Ozrelic might have
found the sol7 ones, wondering if anything newer came out, or if
any other drivers (Znyx?) might work on SPARC Solaris.

They are quad DEC Tulip cards, same as Znyx, but I'm not sure if the
RAINlink stuff from the Znyx driver would cause problems. May end up
trying it anyway, or running FreeBSD on the machine, but I thought I'd
ask. I have a Znyx quad and a couple of Osicom quads around here.

Rob