[rescue] SOG converter

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Sun Apr 20 07:06:32 CDT 2003

There was talk about this before, so I thought I'd throw out the link to
anyone interested.  These guys have a hood that will convert Sync-On-Green to
separate Vsync and Hsync pulses.  It's a whopping $50 and requires an
external AC adapter for +6V, so it's sloppy as well as expensive.  But, there
it is...

http://www.si87.com/Products/Cabling/Adapters/adapters.html

A few people suggested circuits to convert Csync to Hsync/Vsync, but indicated
that splitting sync off the green signal would be a little more difficult.
Perhaps we could do more research and throw together a circuit for list
members?

Eric