[rescue] Cheap Octane Memory

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Apr 18 16:01:23 CDT 2003

roosmcd at dds.nl wrote:
> eBay :). They were also selling Octanes for $750 but those were all
> sold out. Now I'll just have to wait untill those reductions reach the
> Fuel.

So I'm not the only one that trawls the SGI remanufactured page looking
for deals :)  I haven't been in a while, the last time I was there I was
sorely tempted to buy a Origin200 system.  I'm currently tempted by that
dual R12k-400Mhz lease option.  I wonder what buyout would be....

--
Kurt                 "Who am I kidding?  Cake is just a delivery
kurt at k-huhn.com        mechanism for icing."