[rescue] sparcbook trouuuuuuble

David Holland dholland at woh.rr.com
Wed Apr 16 11:49:47 CDT 2003

I'd have to venture a guess that only part of his OBP is toast.

Particularly, byte 0

Hit the squirrel.com NVRAM faq site, reset byte 0 to 0x01, and recalculate
the checksum.  (You may need to use Google's cache to see it, squirrel.com
seems to be down at the time of this writing.)

I'd suspect your nvram's battery is going south though..

David