[rescue] jumbo frames

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Apr 12 20:21:55 CDT 2003

On Saturday, April 12, 2003, at 09:15 PM, Chris Hedemark wrote:
>>   Yes...No Sun4m-class Sun that I've ever seen had 10/100 capability
>> on the board.
>
> On Friday, April 11, 2003, at 03:10 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
>
>>   Not to be argumentative Chris, but I don't think I know anyone
>> (except for PowerBook users) who *doesn't* run (and boot from) SCSI
>> on their OS X boxen.
>
> *duck*
>
> While I still think you were talking out of your ass on the OS X
> thread (*grin*),

   *grumble*

   IDE user.    ;)

>  I would tend to agree with you on the sun4m statement.  I've only
> ever had a couple of dozen sun4m's but I didn't see any HME's on the
> system board until sun4u.

   Well...this is less a matter of opinion and more a matter of fact.
As far as I'm aware, there were no pre-Sun4u Suns with 10/100
interfaces on the board...and I've bought/sold/used/crawled around
inside pretty much all of 'em.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols