[rescue] Macs & IDE vs. SCSI

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Apr 12 19:16:20 CDT 2003

On Saturday, April 12, 2003, at 08:01 PM, Tim H. wrote:
>>    OMG I saw an ad for those the other day!  Glow in the dark IDE
>> cables?!  Unbelievable.  I think that says a lot about IDE's primary
>> market. ;)
>
> Glow in the dark annoyed me, but the UV flourescent ones were a whole
> lot worse, let's not only cut a big hole in the shielding around our
> computers, but then let's add a high frequency (kHz) flourescent light
> supply in there too, just too add some induced distractions on our cool
> round cables. Of course it's only good if we get lots of clear bladed
> fans with LEDs on the blades.  It makes me embarrassed to see some of
> these things labeled as "useful computers"

<old_fart>
   These kids today, I just don't know...
</old_fart>

   Yeah it's getting out of hand.  It's kinda sad that these people
can't find anything useful to do with their time.

   Well, at least they're enjoying themselves I suppose.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols