[rescue] Macs & IDE vs. SCSI

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Sat Apr 12 19:01:18 CDT 2003

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:22:14 -0400
Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

>    OMG I saw an ad for those the other day!  Glow in the dark IDE
> cables?!  Unbelievable.  I think that says a lot about IDE's primary
> market. ;)
>
>         -Dave

Glow in the dark annoyed me, but the UV flourescent ones were a whole
lot worse, let's not only cut a big hole in the shielding around our
computers, but then let's add a high frequency (kHz) flourescent light
supply in there too, just too add some induced distractions on our cool
round cables. Of course it's only good if we get lots of clear bladed
fans with LEDs on the blades.  It makes me embarrassed to see some of
these things labeled as "useful computers"

Tim