[rescue] Macs & IDE vs. SCSI

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Sat Apr 12 16:49:20 CDT 2003

On Sat, Apr 12, 2003 at 05:02:43PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Saturday, April 12, 2003, at 04:50 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> >(I actually just sold off a pile of FCAL disks because I didn't have a
> > chassis to put them in.)
>
>   That may have been a bad idea. ;)

Well, it's not like I'm really short on storage right now.  There's 54G
on zocalo's array, about a third of which is free right now, and if we
fill that, there's another 144G just waiting to be brought online on
minbar and babylon4.  So there was little point in hanging onto disks
that I didn't have anywhere to put anyway.