[rescue] Top 10 Sun?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Apr 11 23:04:47 CDT 2003

My best friend was doing an engineering paper and he basically said
that pi was approximately equal to 4 in it for some reason ... I don't
remember... but he gets a ribbing about this periodically as well as
his quote about 30% safety factor... which I always turn around and
pretend is: the object is about 30% safe... or 70% if you want...still
bad odds... whereas the safety factor is meant to be 30% over and above
safe the way he was saying it.

Andrew