[rescue] Why is everyone so OSX happy?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Apr 11 16:29:26 CDT 2003

Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

>    OK, OK, OK!!  Oh-fucking-kay already.  This is obviously one of
>    those
> "let's shoot down whatever McGuire says" day.  The entire OS X worlds
> uses IDE drives except me.

Don't get your hootus in a bunch, Dave.  You know as well as anyone the
*vast* majority or desktops and servers coming out of Apple are IDE
based.  Now, anyone with clue, who also cares about disk performance,
and can afford it, is likely to switch to SCSI as soon as it's
convenient.

However, most OS X Apples are still IDE based.

--
Kurt                 "Who am I kidding?  Cake is just a delivery
kurt at k-huhn.com        mechanism for icing."