[rescue] Why is everyone so OSX happy?

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Fri Apr 11 03:17:40 CDT 2003

Alright Dave, i learned form the best :)

I'll admit i should have worded that better. I wanted to know
why people seem to be in love with an OS that seems half
finished to me, and i did get a lot of info on why they do.

I also got a number of people acting like stole form their
mother.  But that shouldn't surprise me.

/KRM