[rescue] Homemade Racks?

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net
Fri Apr 11 09:27:15 CDT 2003

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 10:16:24PM -0500, Kevin wrote:
> I still have an 8100/80 kicking around with OS9.  Used mostly
> for MIDI stuff.  Bought that box new back in 94 or 95, don't
> remember which.  I've never had much of a problem with it.

I admit, mine is mostly used to run illustrator.  It needs a complete
reload.  Hopefully it would perform better then.  I'm also hoping for
mozilla to work decently in the near future (what with their new
faster/lighter  focus and all), but that may be too much to hope for.

My 7100 was supposed to become an opcode station, but two things
happened.  First, the sound card got lost in the mail (either that or
the seller ripped me, but I like to try to assume the best about list
members).  Second, Opcode came out with a new version that dropped
support for older machines.