[rescue] Homemade Racks?

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Apr 10 22:16:24 CDT 2003

I still have an 8100/80 kicking around with OS9.  Used mostly
for MIDI stuff.  Bought that box new back in 94 or 95, don't
remember which.  I've never had much of a problem with it.

I had a tendency, back then, to stay away from anything 7xxx.
 Although some are OK, some are not.  I worked as a field tech
for two Mac only operations back then (Mac Center in Ft.
Lauderdale and Innovative Data Systems in the Fla. Keys).  I
saw more problems with the 7xxx series than any others at the
time.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/