[rescue] Homemade Racks?

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net
Thu Apr 10 23:29:20 CDT 2003

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 01:24:18PM -0400, William Enestvedt wrote:

>    Which reminds me: does anyone have any interest in an Apple 840AV with a
> nice SuperMac video card (but no decent monitor)? Or an external 2GB Jaz drive

Those are great machines.  And good video cards are easy to come buy
that will work with normal monitors.  Of course, it is an 840av, so
personally would only want a 3rd party card if it was a multi head
machine.

> with carts [that I got from Iomega for answering a survey!]? Or a PowerBook
> 1400 (with original clear cover planel and dorky paper inserts!) with the
> external video card and a big hard drive? I'd probably just trade it/them for
> toys, as I've no time for computers at home.

Err, so the 1400 works well?  I'd be interested, except I have little
money or non-computer toys.