[rescue] Ton's of free stuff and stuff for sale (last round of my moving sale)

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Thu Apr 10 12:45:18 CDT 2003

Hi all

This is the last batch of stuff that I have dug out that has to leave
befor I move end of this month. I wont be able to store much at my new
place as I am trying to save some money so. (It breaks my heart to let
this stuff go).

Contact me off list please.

All is located in Burke, VA. I will give you guy's first bid on that stuff.
I probably going to put it up on e-bay in a few day's for the stuff nobody
wants (or toss the free stuff). Like I said if you want to swing by some
day if your in the area let me know. I might fill up your car with stuff that
I want to get rid off :-).

Free stuff:
- 3com 100mbit hub 8port with extra snmp management module (2pieces 19")
- Shiva Lanrover 4port terminal server (19")
- HP 4port Ethernet Analyzer? (Has 4 10mbit ports and RS232) (19")
Appreantly has a MIPS cpu inside. Checks for all kind of networking issues.
- 1gb and 4gb SCSI harddrives (bunch of them)
- Several SCSI cables (scsi-2 and scsi-3 and the small plug -> scsi-3)
- A few PowerPC Processor's 604e's I belive (the old ones I pulled from the
upgrade)
- SparcServer 1000 Memory
- Div. SCSI and Network cards
- 4port serial port card ISA
- Div. SBUS cards (video mostly)

Stuff for sale:

Sun AXI 360Mhz
Antec Case (nice and spacy)
256Mb ram
Elite-3d Video
9gb boot drive
Teac SCSI drive
$200

Cycle 5/20 360Mhz
512Mb ram
PGX Video
2 * 9gb scsi
Nice custom case that kinda remindes me of
a sparc5 case just out of metal with pretty
cool mounts for harddisk's and other stuff!
$150

SGI O2 R10k 175Mhz
192MB Ram
9gb scsi drive
O2 video option
o2 cam
IRIX 6.5.17
$225

Exabyte EXB-480 Tape Library
4 Mamooth drives (20/40)
80 tape capacity
90 tapes included! (80 tapes barcoded)
Barcode scanner
1.6Tb uncompressed/ 3.2Tb compressed
Rackmount rails
$10/tape plus $400 for the library
so total of $1300

UMAX S900 with Sonnet G3/500mhz
512MB Ram Interleaved (128bit)
4.5gb boot drive (but I can give you a 9gig if you want)
Cd-Rom
ZIP Drive
2 * TwinTurbo 128+ (dual head)
$199

PowerComputing with Sonnet G3/400mhz
128MB Ram
CD-Rom
Beos 5 loaded right now
TwinTurbo 128+
4.5gb SCSI
$60

4 * FC-AL 36gb Drives
4 * t-cards complete with wires and db9 connector at end
Interphase 5526 FC-AL Controller (works under solaris 7)
$200

Bay Networks Accelar 1200
48port 10/100
dual GBit
19" case
But no back cover to it.
$250

All kinds of stuff that I'm willing to give away. If you want to swing
by some day your welcome to. All kinds of cables and stuff.

Bye,
        Thomas