[rescue] Price estimate for used raised-floor

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Apr 10 10:19:30 CDT 2003

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 08:52:40PM +1200, Gavin Hubbard wrote:
> What would be a fair offer for used tiles and framing parts? Is it
> appropriate to give money for it? (or is the usual proceedure just to drop
> off a couple of slabs of beer to the appropriate person :-)

Thats what we did in '96, at ionet.net (ISP startup in Oklahoma City).

Then, the tech support guys (I was one of them at the time) learned how to
re-install used raised flooring.  Hooo boy... 8-)

(no under-floor AC, so we'd take the "preforated" tiles, and bolt a standard
 $20 'box fan' to the bottom, blowing up....)

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net