[rescue] color printer recommendations?

phoetoid phoetoid at pyrospheric.net
Wed Apr 9 22:47:49 CDT 2003

This is kind of an odd request, but I'll ask anyways. I am only a
student, but I would like to get into some Solaris type of stuff, and I
have no idea where to start to look for a good basic Solaris box to work
with. Or, if there is some _old_ ghetto heavy metal anyone wants to get
rid of in the Midwest, I would be willing to buy/trade for it. But I
really just want to see what I can find for some good learning on the
Solaris OS, on a sparc box. I'm very sorry if I shouldn't be asking this
on this list, but it's the one place I thought I could get a definitive
answer, so thanks in advance!