[rescue] color printer recommendations?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Apr 9 11:51:43 CDT 2003

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Bill Bradford wrote:

> It mostly gets used for personal stuff, but also does color brochure and
> presentation prints for customers.
>
> Recommendations?

Goodwill in Austin has two working[0] HP Color LaserJet 5 printers for
$150-$200, and I have all the maintenance docs you'd need to keep them
running.

If I needed color, one'd already be at my house.

[0] The demo page they taped to it looked nice, anyway.
--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  Q:  What do you call the hum of a rack of Apple
Thorndale, TX      (*      XServes?