[rescue] Cheapish FCAL disks - NZ

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Apr 1 00:49:20 CST 2003

Hi Lads

If anyone in NZ is looking for cheap used FCAL disks, I've found a guy who
is selling used units. The prices are fairly average by US standards, but
this is the first time I've come across them in NZ.

The vendor has 15 x 9GB/10k Seagate ST39102FC units for 30NZD (17USD) each

http://www.seagate.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?/fibre_channel/st39102f.txt

And 2 x 18GB/7.2k Seagate ST118273FC units for 65NZD (37USD) each

http://www.seagate.com/cgi-bin/view.cgi?/fibre_channel/st118273.fc

I'm going to buy a couple of disks to upgrade my NetApp, and one or two for
my spares box. I can pick up some extras at cost if anyone wants some.
Email me off-list.

Regards,

Gavin