[rescue] SGI tidbits

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Sep 29 21:12:22 CDT 2002

Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

>    I've installed a lot of racks in a lot of computer rooms, and I've
> *never* seen one that fit in a 24x24 footprint.  Width-wise,
> sure...but every rack I've ever seen or used has been much deeper.  As
> a matter of fact, many of them were Sun racks.
>
>    Maybe I've led a sheltered life or something.

Nono...BTDT.  A lot of racks are dimensionally outside that 24x24 inch
footprint.  I'd forgotten all about the 'footprint' because it just
doesn't hold sway anymore...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie