[rescue] The aesthetics of rescue

Matthew Haas wedge at lightlink.com
Sun Sep 29 20:46:29 CDT 2002

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002, Thomas Gallaway wrote:

> > Now that I have one, and get to admire it in person, I think the
> > gunmetal blue of my "new" AlphaServer 800 5/333 is the nicest color I
> > have seen for a computer, displacing the indigo Indigo.  I also like the
> > way the smoked plastic covering the drive activity indicators is let
> > into the front door.
>
> Ever saw a purple Indigo2 stacked on a green Indigo2 ?
> Nice combo also.

 I've seen 2 purple I^2s with a teal all vertical on their add-on feet.
That's a pretty sight, especially with some granite 20" monitors and
keyboards/mice.

 Actually today I got to play with a blue Indy and O2... I never knew the
O2 would be so beautiful in real life. And relatively small.

---
 Matthew Haas           Squirrel's Law #209203923: "Thou shalt ignoreth
 Corning/Geneseo, NY       all RAM specifications, they're noo scottish"