[rescue] Sun / Linux LX50

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Thu Sep 26 15:53:33 CDT 2002

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:33:55 -0400
Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:

> I found that spegaghti anda bottled/canned sauce is pretty cheap.
>
> But, spegahti and soy sauce and hot sauce is even cheaper.  That is
> something I make fairly often for myself.  Now if only it would pack
> well to work.

I tend to make elbow macaroni with hamburger, and plenty of black pepper
(added to hamburger when frying)  That way I get a good hot lunch, that
my three year old enjoys, and then for the second time around I just add
sauce and have goulash.  Sometimes I substitute hot Italian sausage for
the hamburger.  Of course with the three year old, you really can't go
cheap, you have to supplement with fruits and veggies and such.  And for
the 6 month old, there is nothing as expensive as feeding a kid before
they get off formula and on to full time solid food.

Tim