[rescue] Sun / Linux LX50

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Sep 26 15:33:55 CDT 2002

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 04:26:10PM -0400, Tim H. wrote:

> I just must not have the menu figured out.  Of course quantity of food
> wise, I am trying to beat the local McD's special, which is usually
> something along the line of 4 Cheeseburgers and 2 Med Fry and Drink for
> $4, At T.B. I can't do a five pack of tacos and a drink for that.  Of
> course now that I am unemployed I just go eat what is in the fridge, so
> I have no idea what McD's is running for specials.

I found that spegaghti anda bottled/canned sauce is pretty cheap.

But, spegahti and soy sauce and hot sauce is even cheaper.  That is
something I make fairly often for myself.  Now if only it would pack
well to work.

I want to look into making my own bagels.  If everyone in the family
eats them, then we shouldn't have trouble with them getting to be more
than a day old (I'm accepting of day old bagels.  I am not accepting of
the several week old ones that some people are trying to push on me.).

I had been meeting with my fiance at Dennys once a week for breakfast.
This morning we switched to bagels in the park.  The reason for the
switch was $$$, but it was a lot nicer too.  When it gets to cold for
that, we may go to a coffee shop.  Not as cheap, but still cheaper then
dennys.

I really hate fast food.  I'll accept Taco Bell and Arbys, but I'd
usually rather not.  I go to great lengths to avoid places like McDs,
BK, and even Wendys, most of the time.

--
Joshua D. Boyd