[rescue] Sun / Linux LX50

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Thu Sep 26 15:26:10 CDT 2002

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:07:04 -0500
Brian Dunbar <Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com> wrote:

>    "Even more expensive than Taco Bell"??  What planet are you on,
>    man?
> I can FUCKING TOTALLY STUFF MYSELF (and that takes a LOT of food) at
> Taco Bell for like four bucks.
>
> Concur.  When I was working for the FDIC and making diddly, I could
> eat at Taco Bell for like a dollar and change.  That was just two bean
> burritos but still mighty filling.
>
> ~brian

I just must not have the menu figured out.  Of course quantity of food
wise, I am trying to beat the local McD's special, which is usually
something along the line of 4 Cheeseburgers and 2 Med Fry and Drink for
$4, At T.B. I can't do a five pack of tacos and a drink for that.  Of
course now that I am unemployed I just go eat what is in the fridge, so
I have no idea what McD's is running for specials.

Tim