[rescue] Sun bugid access?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Sep 21 18:46:50 CDT 2002

On Sat, 21 Sep 2002, Greg A. Woods wrote:

> Does anyone have access to Sun's BugId database?  I've been looking for
> clues about Sun-4c L1 processor cache problems/tricks and I've run
> across a rather vague description for bugid# 4320394 and I'm wondering
> if it might be related.

There is no description for bug #4320394, but the bug report is very new
(there is a patch for Solaris 8 that addresses that bug), so I doubt
that bug is related to anything on the sun4c platform specifically.

--
Jonathan Patschke
   > Can you SysAdmins tell me what might go on in a typical day?
   Hours of endless frustration punctuated by moments of sheer terror.
                                 --Saul Tannenbaum (in the Monastery)