[rescue] Compaq Thumb Screws

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Mon Sep 16 23:45:59 CDT 2002

After dropping back and _thinking_ we'll go the hardware store route.  The
team lead here doubted mgt. would want to pay Compaq or an external vendor
for more hardware (after spending thousands and thousands for new equipment,
they'll quibble over a few bucks for hardware?) so we'll expense it.  The
ways of management are truly strange and inscrutable.

At least the local hardware store makes a few bucks on the deal.

Brian